In compliance with the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council (April 27, 2016), relative to the protection of individual persons about the tratment of personal data, for which is it derogated the managing 95/46/CE (from now on, RGPD), of the Law 34/2002 (11 July), of services of the information society and electronic commerce (from now on, LSSE-CE) and the Organic Law 3/2018, of Personal Data Protection and guarantee of the digital rights (from now on, LOPDGDD). Hotel Restaurante Las Viñas Viejas guarantee the protection and confidentiality of the personal data, of any type that our clients provide us, in accordance with the provisions of the General Regulation of Personal Data Protection.
The provided data will be treated in the terms established on the RGPD. In that way, Hotel Restaurante Las Viñas Viejas has adopted the protection levels that legally are required, and has installed all the technical measures to avoid the loss, bad use, alteration, access do not authorized by third parties, exposed now. However, the user must be aware that the security mesures in Internet are not impregnable.
Denomination: Hotel Restaurante Las Viñas Viejas
Addres: Ayódar Road s/n
Phone number: 620075657
Email adress: firstname.lastname@example.org
All the data provided by our customers and/or visitors of the Hotel Restaurante Las Viñas Viejas webpage or personal, will be included in our personal data activity log, created and sustained under the responsibility of Hotel Restaurante Las Viñas Viejas, essentials to provide the services demanded by the users or to solve the doubts or questions raised by our visitors. Our policy is to not create profiles about the users of our services.
Legitimacy of the processing
- Contractual relation: Applies when someone buys one of our products or book any of our services.
- Legitimate interest: To answer the questions and reclamations that could be raised and manage the charges.
- User consent: Any user of our web, by the mark of the contact formulary checkbox, give us solo conservaremos sus datos personalesthe license to send the needed information about any question or request.
We do not give your personal data to anybody, except that public or private entities that we are required to provide them with information for the law enforcement. As example, the Tax Law force us to give certain information about economic operations that exceed a certain amount to the Tax Agency.
In case of, apart from the situations mentioned previously, we need to give your personal data to other entities we will ask you for your permission previously providing you with clear options for help you to decide.
We do not make international transfers with your personal information for any of the purposes indicated.
(INTERNAL NOTE: THIS PARAGRAPH HAS TO BE CHANGED BY THE RESPONSIBLE IF WE ARE MAKING INTERNATIONAL TRANSFERS. WE RECOMMEND YOU TO ASK FOR ADVICE IF YOU DO NOT KNOW HOW TO REFLECT IT CORRECTLY TO ACCOMPLISH WITH THE LAW
In this way, Hotel Restaurante Las Viñas Viejas will store the personal details (protected) once the relationship with the user is finished during the limitation period of the activities that could be consequence of this relationship.
Once blocked, your information will be inaccessible for Hotel Restaurante Las Viñas Viejas and will not be treated except if the authorities like the public administration, judges or law courts. For the attention of the potential liabilities arised of the treatment or for claims contact the Spanish Agency for Data Protection (AEPD).
We use all reasonable efforts to maintain the confidentiality of personal information processed in our systems. We keep strict levels of security to protect the personal information that we process against accidental losses and access, treatment or unauthorized disclosures, being aware of the condition of our technology, it character and the probable risks. However, we cant be responsible of the use that you make of the data (included user and password) on our website. Our personal follows stringent rules of privacity and, in case of we recruit third parties, to provide services of support, we require them to comply the same rules and to audit them to verify the implementation.
We inform you that you can take the following rights:
- Right of access to your personal details, to know which of them are being subject of being processed and the activities carried out.
- Ricght of rectification of any inaccurate personal detail
- Right of supression of your personal details, when this would be possible (for legal requirement, as example)
- Right to limit the process of treatment of your personal informations when the precision, legality or requirements of the data process generate doubts. In that case, we can save it for answer claims.
- Right to object about de treatment of personal details when the legal basis enables us for process it for our legitimate interest. Hotel Restaurante Las Viñas Viejas will stop the treatment of the data except when it has a legitimate interest or could be necessary for defend legal claims.
- Right of personal data portability, when the legal base that allows us to process it is the existence of a contractual relationship or your consent.
- Right to revoke the consent awarded to Hotel Restaurante Las Viñas Viejas.
You can exercise your rights for free and in any moment contacting us in Ayódar Road s/n including a copy of your ID card.
Protection of rights
In case you think that your rights have been neglected by our company you can formulate a claim to the Spanish Agency for Data Protection (AEPD), by any of the following ways:
- Electronic office: https://www.aepd.es
- Postal mail: Agencia Española de Protección de Datos, C/ Jorge Juan, 6, 28001, Madrid
- Phone number: 901 1000 099 or 912 663 517
Making a complaint on the Spanish Agency for Data Protection incurs no additional cost and is not necessary the support of a lawyer or a prosecutor.
Hotel Restaurante Las Viñas Viejas reserves the right to modify its current policy to adapt it to new legislation or jurisprudential that could impact the compliance with it.