What are cookies?
Cookies are small files of data stored in the browser used by every user of our website so the server can remember the visit of this user later when he/she accesss our content again. This information do not reveal his/her identity or another personal data, it either access to the content storaged on his/her computer, but allows to our system to identify him/her as a determined usr that visited the website previously, viewed ceratin pages, etc. and also save his/her personal preferences and technical information.
In fulfilment of the Directive 2009/136/CE, developed in our regulation by the second paragraph of the Article 22 of the LSSI. Following the guidelines of the AEPD, we proceed to inform you extensively of their use in our website.
Then, a classification of the cookies is made based on a number of categories. However, it is necessary to know that the same cookie can be included in several categories.
- Own cookies: Cookies that are sended to the terminal system of the user from a system or domain managed by the own editor.
- Persistent cookies: Cookies that are sended to the terminal system of the user from a system or domain not managed bu the own editor, but another entity which process the data.
- Session cookies: Cookies designed to gather and store data while the user access to a webpage.
- Persistent cookies: Cookies that store the data in the terminal and can be accessed during a defined period by the responsible of the cookie. May vary between a few minutes and several years.
- Technical cookies: Cookies that allow the navigation between a website, platform or aplication and the use of the different options and services that exist.
- Customization cookies: Cookies that allow to access to the service with some general qualities predefined according to multiple standards in the user terminal.
- Advertising cookies: Cookies that allow to manage, in the most efficient way, the advertising spaces that the publisher has included in his web page.
- Behavioural advertising cookies: Cookies that allow to manage, in the most efficient way, the advertising spaces that the publisher has included in his web page. These cookies store the information of the behaviour of the users obtained by monitoring by his/her surfing habits, allowing to develop a more distinctive profile to show personalised advertising.
- Analytic cookies: Cookies that allow their responsivle the tracking and analysis of the users behaviour in the websites where it is associated. The information collected by this type of cookie is used in the measure of the activiy of the websites, with the objective of introduce upgrades according the results of the user operation data analysis.
Currently, most of the browsers are by default configured to block the installation of advertising cookies or third parties on your computer. The user can increase the origin restrictions, to prevent the entrance of any type of cookie, or remove that restrictions, agreeing the entrance of any type of cookie. If you are interested in accept advertising cookies or third parties you can configure your browser for this purpose.
The acceptance of the user, clicking the ACCEPT button showed in the initial information about cookies, involve that he/she is allowing specifically the responsible to use it, being able to use it is legal rights and revoke his or her consent in any moment, by a request to Hotel Restaurante Las Viñas Viejas.Then, we inform you in detail about all the cookies that could be settled from our website. According to your browsing, the setting of your browser and the acceptance or rejection of the cookies, could be installed all or only some. Probably we update the Cookies Policy of our Website, for this reason we recommend that you visit this site whenever you access to our Website with the objective of being properly informed about how and for what are we using the cookies. If you do not want that cookies will be stored in your browser or you prefer to keep informed every time a cookie demands to be installed , you can configure your navigation options in that way. Most part of the browsers allows the cookie management in three different ways:
- Cookies are always rejected
- The browser ask the user if he/she want to install every type of cookie
- Cookies are always accepted
- Refuse the cookies from specific domains
- Refuse the cookies from third parties
- Accept cookies as not persistent (are removed when the browser is closed)
- Allow the server to create cookies for a different domain
- Internet Explorer: Tools → Internet Options → Privacity → Settings. For more information you can consult the Microsoft support or the Browser Help.
- Firefox: Tools → Internet Options → Privacity & Security → History → Custom Settings. For more information you can consult the Mozilla support or the Browser Help.
- Chrome: Configuration → Show advanced options → Privacity → Content Settings. For more information you can consult the Google support or the Browser Help.
- Safari: Preferences → Security. For more information you can consult the Apple support or the Browser Help.